The five-year plan is a management tool which allows your senior executives to forecast the growth of the company. It provides the basis of presentations to your customers in a format already accepted by them.
It comprises of the following:
- Facility to create sales forecasts per customer/product and to breakdown those products by week/month/year as required.
- Facility to create supplier database with full pesticide reporting and history of audit reports completed, including documents and photographs as required.
- Suppliers can be approved/de-listed against specific customers.
The system then enables a drill-down function allowing the user to pick any period in time for the whole company, or a particular customer, and drill down to see how that information may be broken down. It will then automatically review the supply base to ensure that the suppliers are predicting supply that will meet demand.
The Sales Forecasting module is a facility for generating, manipulating and recording short-term sales forecasts. It is intended as an aid to both procurement and production planning and provides output in a number of forms, including reports, emails and interfaces to spreadsheets.
- Daily/weekly/rolling forecast
- Auto generation of supplier purchase orders
- Direct fax/email facilities
- Data warehouse
- Up-to-date client presentations
- Purchase Order Processing module
- Sales Order Processing module
- Market Sales module
- Pre-Pack Production module
- Quality Assurance module
- Integrates with Affinitus Financials
- Integrates with Sage Line 100,200
- Integrates with Microsoft Dynamics